Yifang Shock Guangzhou As Beijing Earn Sweet Come Back Victory

There was another busy weekend of action in both the CSL and the Chinese League One. Below is how the action unfolded.

Saturday’s action

There were five games in the CSL on Saturday. The first of these saw a shock result with Dalian Yifang beating high-flying Guangzhou Evergrande 3-0. Yifang opened the scoring in the 24th minute when Nicolas Gaitan set up Nyasha Mushekwi. Just before half-time, it was 2-0 when Yannick Carrasco converted from the penalty spot. With three minutes to go, Jinxian Wang made it 3-0. The second game Hebei China Fortune beaten 1-0 by Henan Jianye. The only goal of the game came in the ninth minute when Xingyu Ma set up Christian Bassogog. In the 21st minute thing were made even more difficult for Hebei, when Mingjian Zhao was shown a straight red card.

The third game saw Beijing Guoan comeback to beat Shanghai SIPG 2-1. SIPG took the lead in the 28th minute when Hulk set up fellow Brazilian Elkeson. A minute after the second half started, Guoan equalised as Huan Liu set up Cheng Piao. Six minutes later, Guoan turned the game on its head, when Cedric Bakambu scored to make his third goal in three games and also mean that his last three goals have all been winners. The fourth game ended in a 1-0 defeat for Chongqing Lifan at the hands of Tianjin Quanjian. The only goal of the game came nine minutes from time through Ex Chelsea and AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato.

The final game saw a six-goal thriller which Guangzhou R&F won 4-2 against Shanghai Shenhua. R&F took the lead in the second minute through Juanliang Ma. It was two with twenty minutes on the clock as Renatinho set up Eran Zahavi. A minute later, Shenhua were reduced to ten men when Xiaoming Li was sent off. Eight minutes before half-time, it was three thanks to Zahavi returning the favour and setting up Renatinho. In the 60th minute, it 3-1 when Di Gao pulled one back. Six minutes later, Shenhua made it 3-2 when Oscar set up Peng Li. R&F restored their two goal-lead in stoppage time thanks to Feiya Chang.

Chinese League One

There were six games in the Chinese League One. The first of these Shanghai Shenzhen beat Yanbian Fude 2-1. The next game saw Heilongjiang Lava Spring beat Meizhou Hakka 3-0. The third game saw Xinjiang Tianshan draw 0-0 with Qingdao Huanghai. The fourth game saw Shijiazhuang Ever Bright draw 1-1 with Beijing BG. The fifth game saw Nei Mongol Zhongyou narrowly beaten 2-1 by Zhejiang Yiteng. The final game on Saturday saw Zhejiang Greentown draw 2-2 with Wuhan Zall.

Sunday’s action

There were three games in the CSL yesterday. The first saw Beijing Renhe and Shangdong Luneng draw 0-0. The second game saw Tianjin Teda thrash Guizhou Hengfeng 5-1. Teda took the lead in the 16th minute through Jiakang Hui. It was two for Hui and Teda in the 29th minute after he was set up by Fan Yang. in the 59th minute, it was three through Muzepper Mirahmetjan. In the last ten minutes, a Frank Acheampong brace made it 5-0 to Teda. In stoppage time Hengfeng pulled one back through ex-QPR midfielder Tjaronn Chery. The final game saw Jiangsu Suning beat Changchun Yatai 2-0. Alex Teixeira made it 1-0 to Suning in the 32nd minute. In the 53rd minute, Zichang Huang made it 2-0.

Chinese League One

There were two games in the Chinese League One yesterday. The first game saw Dalian Transcendence beat Shanghai Shenxin 1-0. The other game saw Meizhou Meixian Techand demolish Liaoning Kaixin 6-0.