The top two clash in the China League One ends in a draw and the nine men of R&F who were minutes away from a win

There was plenty of action over last week and the weekend in both the China League One and the CSL.

Wednesday’s action:

There were three games in the China League One on Wednesday. The first saw Qingdao Huanghai edge a five-goal thriller against Yanbian Funde 3-2. The second game saw Zhejiang Yiteng beat Xinjiang Tianshan 1-0. The final game saw Zhejiang Greentown beaten at home 2-0 by Shijiazhuang Ever Bright.

Thursday’s action:

There was one game in the China League One which saw Meizhou Hakka beat Beijing BG 1-0.

Friday’s action:

There was one game in the CSL in which Tianjin Teda were beaten 2-1 by Shangdong Luneng. Teda should have taken the lead in the first half when the ball fell to John Obi Mikel in the box but he made a mess of his touch. The home side took the lead in the 59th minute when Frank Acheampong converted from the spot. With ten minutes left Luneng made it 1-1 when Long Song set up Junmin Hao. Then in stoppage time, Luneng won the game as ex-Southampton striker Graziano Pelle set up Xinghan Wu.

Saturday’s action:

There were three games in the CSL on Saturday. The first saw Beijing Guoan beat Changchun Yatai 2-0. Guoan took the lead from the penalty spot in the 16th minute, through ex-Villarreal player Jonathan Soriano. Then ex-Villarreal striker Cedric Bakambu made it 2-0 after being set up by Soriano. The second game saw Hebei China Fortune beat Chongqing Lifan 2-1. Hebei took the lead in the tenth minute when Ezequiel Lavezzi played in Chengdong Zhang. It was 1-1 four minutes later, when Hao Luo scored. With 19 minutes left of the game, Hebei were gifted the win thanks to a Jie Ding, own goal.

The third game saw Guangzhou R&F FC draw 1-1 Henan Jianye. R&F should have been in front in the first half, but Israeli Eran Zahavi failed to convert from the spot. R&F took the lead in the 69th minute through Zhi Xiao who was set up by Tixiang Li. Xiao was then sent off a minute later for a second booking. The home side then went down to nine men as Tixiang Li was given a straight red in the 90th minute. Jianye then levelled the game from the penalty spot four minute into the six minutes of stoppage time, thanks to former West Ham striker Ricardo Vaz Te.

China League One:

In the China League One, there were two games. The first saw Yanbian Funde beaten 2-1 by Zhejiang Greentown. Shanghai Shenxin then edged a seven-goal thriller in the other game 4-3 against Liaoning Kaixin.

Sunday’s action:

There were four games in the CSL yesterday. The first saw Beijing Renhe beat Guangzhou Evergrande. Renhe took the lead through Benjamin Moukandjo in the ninth minute. It was then two in the 15th minute, as Baojie Zhu set up Augusto Fernandez. In the second half stoppage time, Fernandez took the gleam off a great game for him by being sent off.

The second game saw Tianjin Quanjian beat Shanghai Shenhua 2-1. Quanjian made it 1-0 in the 49th minute, as Alexandre Pato set up Yuanjie Su. In the 82nd minute, it was 1-1 thanks to Wei Wang. With three minutes left Su returned the favour by setting up Pato and winning the game for Quanjian.

The third game saw Dalian Yifang beat ten-man Guizhou Hengfeng. The away side were reduced to ten men in the 24th minute when Ting Yang was sent off. Yunlong Fan then put Hengfeng ahead after being set up Bubacarr Trawally. A 15-minute brace in the last sixteen minutes of the game from Nyasha Mushekwi sealed victory for Yifang. The final game in the CSL saw Shanghai SIPG win 2-0. The home side went ahead when Oscar set up Lei Wu just three minutes into the second half. In stoppage time Oscar made it 2-0 after he was played in by Ke Shi.

China League One:

There were five games in the China League One. The first saw Dalian Transce… 1-1 Shanghai Shenzhen. The second saw Zhejiang Yiteng beat Heilongjiang Lava Spring 3-2. The third game saw Ever Bright beat Xinjiang Tianshan 3-1. The fourth game saw first place Wuhan Zall take on second place Meizhou Hakka, with the game proving tight and finishing in a goalless draw. The final game of the weekend’s action saw Nei Mongol Zhongyou draw 2-2 with Beijing BG.